Meet your goals and sustain them– efficiently, cost-effectively, and timely. We help you turn big complex Projects into big sustainable Value.
Every organization has good ideas about what it takes to achieve their vision; but even the best ideas have no value if they can’t be brought to life. Since 2000, ECI has helped many organizations to realize their goals through identifying, planning, and executing their initiatives.
We have shaped the professional project management practice and today, we use those established processes to plan and execute initiatives, with the aim of helping our clients achieve their strategic goals and positioning them for future success.
Our approach to Project Program Management is customizable and focused on understanding your organizational culture and fitting the practices to the needs of your organization. We ensure that the structure, tools, methodologies, and processes we utilize are aligned with your goals and resources.
Knowledge transfer is a key element of delivery for ECI clients for every engagement. We believe that our clients should be in a position to completely operate and maintain systems and processes that are developed for their use. Throughout the project we ensure appropriate knowledge transfer is conducted to ensure fully capable and independent operation quickly after ECI’s work is complete. We strongly focus on ensuring that participants are prepared for their roles as much as possible in the operational environment following project completion.
At ECI our Project Program Management consultants are committed to the success of your most complex initiatives. Working onsite at your business, they seamlessly integrate into your teams, using their leadership skills, experience, and objectivity to identify risks and pitfalls and ensure your project goals align with your strategy. ECI consultants will help you turn your strategy into an actionable plan, with the processes and tools you need to accomplish your goals and sustain performance even after ECI’s work is complete.
We believe that when Project Program Management and business operations work together, the world works better. So, we work with you to understand your specific needs and align with your desired action by asking better questions.
- Would you rather be 5% under budget and late, or 10% over budget and a year ahead?
- Should you address processes first and be more efficient over time, or simply comply with regulations to avoid potentially massive fines?
- Whatever the answer, we can help you tame the chaos of large projects, control every moving part and unlock value for the long term.
An ECI account manager directs each engagement and on-site consultant, ensuring high standards for quality and acting as a conduit between your business and the collective knowledge of our ECI family.
ECI selectively recruits, and develops employees with strong interpersonal skills to complement their solid business and technical acumen. Our consultants receive ongoing education through our professional development program, and attending industry conferences and training to keep current on evolving best practices. Nearly all our Project Management consultants have Project Management Professional (PMP) designations, and many are Six Sigma certified.
Beyond professional skills, all ECI consultants share our core values: honesty, integrity, respect, responsibility, excellence, care, and humility. ECI consultants demonstrated a deep commitment to our clients and a passion for excellence.
ECI’s Project and Program Mangers excel at:
- Strategically aligning project deliverables with business objectives
- Bridging the Gap Between Strategy and Execution
- Defining clear and comprehensive project scope
- Defining, estimating, and planning project tasks with inter-dependencies to meet project objectives
- Building effective teams by aligning their skills and incentives with the overall goals of projects
- Create/improve project and project portfolio governance structure
- Partnering with Steering Committees/Sponsors/PMO Leadership, to ensure key resources are available to deliver project commitments
- Managing resources to ensure adherence to the project plan
- Coaching and mentoring project resources
- Adhering to project management best practices and maintaining project artifacts
- Defining and reporting key success indicators
- Planning Knowledge Transfer and post-project transition to the client
- Analyzing project performance, including cost/benefit analysis and recommending optimal solutions
- Implementing project change requests and corrective actions to ensure project success
- Consistently communicating with internal and external stakeholders outlining status, risks, issues, and action plans
- Working effectively with business partners, vendors, technology, and the project team
To help foster expertise and knowledge sharing in our targeted service lines and project types, ECI has established Center of Excellence—dedicated teams of subject matter experts whose collective intelligence are yet another way for ECI clients to tap into our rich resources and hundreds of years of combined experience. This expertise helps ECI provide insight into complex problems and challenges, and foresight in helping our clients identify the challenges that lie ahead.
Training and education at ECI is supported by our Professional Development Program for consultants so they continuously keep current on evolving Project Program Management standards and best practices.
All of these components ensure that when you work with ECI, you don’t just get an individual consultant, you get the support of the entire ECI team.
We energize organizational performance through:
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Project Portfolio Management
Our PM services span across all stages of business from Feasibility Study Report (FSR) and Project Approval Lifecycle (PAL), to Request For Proposal (RFP) development, to implementation.