ECI provided a team of consultants to build Phase 1 of the new Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) based on Microsoft SQL Server RDMS and Tableau BI for Visualization. The team provided full lifecycle services and assisted OSHPD in building Phase I of the EDW technical environment using requirements and data sources from 5 data sources that will be integrated into the new EDW.
This is the eighth project with this client in a continuous string of projects in different business support areas.
Results and Value
ECI established a new, enterprise data warehouse, allowing business users to receive dynamic dashboard content each day. The system provided robust automated scheduled reporting/visualizations as well as ad-hoc query capabilities. The solution included data from the Facilities Development Division – Accela, and the Healthcare Workforce Development Division (HWDD) – Clearinghouse (5 separate data interfaces)
- Increased data driven decision making by providing more meaningful data to management.
- Decreased IT ad-hoc report by empowering business users to develop their own reports and ad-hoc queries.
- Provided replacement to legacy data reporting system (Clearinghouse), saving staff time
- Client Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD)
- Project Type Enterprise Data Warehouse