A year of Blogs ~ What we learned and looking ahead.
In 2019 the ECI marketing department rebuilt from the ground up and took on new initiatives in order to better serve our community, clients and employees.
We knew we had in our arsenal of talent some of the most successful and resourceful consultants in the industry, so with their help and a dedicated team of employees supporting their activities, ECI was able to publish weekly blogs around software development, project management and enterprise architecture.
Our most successful blogs of 2019 were:
- An Introduction to .NetCore & Microservices — Murali Mugusawamy
- Are you Agile or Fragile — Leon Casabaun
- Choosing between .Net core and .Net Framework — Rajesh Durai
- SSRS Custom Identification — Rodrigo Bercocano
- What we learned from BC’s largest government event — Hos Movahedi
- Restful API Designing Guidelines — Rodrigo Bercocano
Following your comments, activity we have learned what would be the areas of most interest for members of our community.
We have a variety of new blogs to be published from our team through out 2020, we are planning to be even more active and use the incredibly talented team we have to put out quality content on the regular.
You can follow our activity by signing up to our monthly newsletter on Estradaci.com
or by following us on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Medium!
We really look forward to hearing from you and cherish the time you take to comment and interact with our content.